Middletown Tractor’s Service Department – 60 years in the business to serve you.
Is service important to you? Maybe not, as some people are only seeking the lowest price that they can get. However, when you buy a tractor from us, you not only get a great price, but you also get:
- Service Manager – A full-time professional who only keeps up on the tractors and other equipment that we sell. Not someone who sells, works in parts, and when he has time, works in the service department.
- Service Writer – A full-time professional who is there to listen, facilitate your service request and keep you updated on repairs of the equipment you depend on.
- Special Tools – We have thousands of dollars worth of “Special Tools” that make working on your tractor easier and quicker. These tools are designed for specific jobs on tractors and they enable us to save time, which saves you money.
- Road Service – Broke down in the field? No problem! Our mobile service trucks can come to you.
- Room to Work – Between all three of our locations, we have 25 service bays! That means better service and faster turnaround for your equipment.
Can’t haul your equipment yourself? No problem! Our fleet of 14 trucks is on the road all the time picking up and delivering units to our customers. We offer a low, fixed rate to provide these services to all of our customers.
Fill out the contact form to speak with our friendly staff about what Middletown Tractor Service can do for you!
At-home mobile service is available for all brands of mowers and lawn & garden tractors. Whether it’s an end of the year tune up, 14-point inspection or mid-season blade sharpening, let us come to you and help your equipment keep your lawn looking good. Should your equipment need more in-depth service, our shop will pick up and deliver.
Fill out the contact form or call us at any of our locations to find out why Middletown Tractor is your main factor when it comes to sales, service and friendly assistance!
John Deere’s Ready To Mow ™ program provides standard maintenance and diagnosis of problems for any type of lawn equipment at your home. A certified technician will arrive in a specialty truck or trailer to service your equipment right in your driveway. A regularly scheduled annual maintenance with Ready To Mow™ will extend the life of your mower, reduce costly repairs and leave a healthier, greener lawn in the process.
Fill out the contact form or call your nearest Middletown Tractor Sales today for more details or to schedule an appointment.