Middletown Tractor Sales is the place to go for all your equipment needs. Whether you need equipment for agriculture, commercial worksite, commercial lawn, or residential purposes. we carry the John Deere equipment to get the job done. Browse our New Equipment to see the selection of compact utility tractors, cab tractors, balers, skid steers, compact track loaders, mini excavators, zero-turn mowers, riding lawn mowers, and much more. Our used equipment selection is just as vast. Visit Pre-Owned Inventory for quality, used John Deere equipment and other brands. Don’t forget to visit our Parts and Service pages for more reasons why you will feel confident in purchasing your equipment from here.
Make Your Main Factor… Middletown Tractor! Stop by and see us today!
Call us at 1-877-98-DEERE or fill out the form on this page for more information.
Take advantage of these great offers!
• You can’t beat the 1023E starting at just $99/month.
• Get a 1023E Tractor Loader Backhoe for $16,999! Hurry in, this won’t last long!
• Take advantage of our financing options. Get 0% APR for 84 months on the 1023E.
• Allows mounting more than one implement at a time, eliminating implement changeover
• Loader, mid-mower, backhoe, and a variety of 3-point hitch implements can be attached to the tractor at the same time
• D120 and H120 Loaders
• 54D AutoConnect™ and 60D AutoConnect 7-Iron™ mower decks
• Material-collection system
• 260 Backhoe
• iMatch™ AutoHitch™ system
• Rotary brooms 132.1 cm and 152.4 cm (52 in. and 60 in.)
• Front blade 137.2 cm (54 in.)
• Snow blowers 119.4 cm and 137.2 cm (47 in. and 54 in.)
• Rotary tillers (647 and 655)
• Tier 4-compliant isolated Yanmar® TNM clean and silent diesel engine
• 22.4 gross hp (PS) – 14.5 power take-off (PTO) hp
• 3200 rpm rated speed
• Standard dual mid-selective control valve (SCV) with integrated loader joystick
• Third SCV kit
• Power beyond kit
• Independent hydraulic-lift kit
• Rear-hydraulic coupler kit
Comfortable operator station and controls
• Ag tractor family styling with sloping hood design
• Folding rollover protective structure (ROPS)
• Spring suspension seat
• Cup holder and additional storage
Yanmar is a trademark of Yanmar Company limited.
• The under-hood gas-lift support provides easy one-finger access to the engine compartment and eliminates the need for a mechanical prop rod.
• This design of the support structure provides excellent rigidity for the hood.
The 1023E and 1025R Tractors feature an HST.
• Fluid under pressure transmits engine power to the drive wheels through a hydraulic pump and motor
• The hydrostatic-drive unit functions both as a clutch and transmission
Twin Touch Foot Controls
Twin Touch foot controls allow selecting both speed and direction of travel with a touch of the toe. Ideally suited for jobs where productivity is a must, such as loader or mower applications.
• Infinite ground speeds, even at full throttle, to match the job
• No clutching for fast direction changes
• Faster, easier, and more precise to operate than competitive tractors with treadle pedal design (toe-heel)
• Provides high torque for start up
• Reduces power train shock loads
• Large foot pedals were designed for operator comfort and allow for convenient operation of the tractor
Transmission has two speeds – Hi and Lo range.
• The range lever is located next to the seat, conveniently within reach of the operator
• Lo range allows performing tougher tasks at higher speeds than competitive tractors equipped with a three-range transmission (that is, lo range on three-speed transaxle is slower than lo range on a two-speed transaxle)
Durability features include:
• Large forged one-piece trunnion shaft with larger support bearings that reduce vibration and noise.
• Innovative transaxle combines an HST, gear reduction axle, and clutch.
• Pressure side filtration allows using a finer-mesh filter (10 micron) than suction filtration systems used on many competitive tractors.
• One pump to supply charge pressure and implement flow. A flow divider splits the flow to various circuits throughout the tractor.
• The transaxle has an oil cooler which provides improved hydraulic cooling performance.
1023E 1 Family Sub-Compact Tractor
This tractor is one of the most in demand tractors on the market right now, and it is easy to see why.
The 1023E Sub-Compact Tractor has a powerful final tier 4-compliant diesel engine and easy-to-operate two speed hydrostatic transmission.
This tractor also makes things easier for you with a new, easy-lift hood with dual gas-charged lift struts and the auto-connect mid-mower deck can be installed or removed in less than 5 minutes.
The 1023E Sub-Compact Tractor is easy to own and operate and it has the strength, power and work ethic that you need for any job.
Check out yours today at Middletown Tractor Sales in Fairmont, Uniontown, and Washington.
(1)Monthly payment of $99 based upon 20% down. Taxes, setup, delivery, freight, and preparation charges not included. Other special rates and terms may be available. (2)$16,999 is cash price. With approved credit through John Deere Financial. (3)0% APR Financing available for up to 84 months with approved credit on select models. Not all buyers will qualify. $11.90 per month per $1,000 financed regardless of down payment. Must take delivery by 10/31/2018. Some restrictions apply. See dealer for details and other financing options.